Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Sponsored by the Kaua’i Board of Realtors, Realtors Association of Maui, Housing Hawai’i, Hawai’i Homeownership Center, Hawai’i Community Assets, Self-Help Housing Corporation of Hawai’i, and the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
Real Estate Professionals
Join other attendees to:
- Hear an update on the current state of homeownership in your area
- Learn about available down payment assistance programs that can help you qualify first-time homebuyers
- Share your challenges in helping first-time homebuyers become homeowners
- Discover the resources offered by local homebuyer counseling agencies and how you can collaborate with them to increase homeownership
- Receive an update on foreclosures in Hawaii and how you can assist distressed borrowers
- Network with others interested in increasing homeownership in your area